Here are a few trivia questions focusing on win-loss records of the Cowboys, along with a few other topics. The focus is still mostly on the 1960s.
(1) True or False: The Cowboys have not had a tie in a regular season game since the decade of the 1960s.
(2) How many ties (regular season) did the Cowboys have during the decade of the 1960s?
(3) Since the NFL went to a 16-game format for the 1978 season, which Cowboys team had the highest winning percentage in a single season?
(4) What is highest winning percentage of any team in franchise history?
(5) During which season did Dallas have its highest winning percentage in a year where the Cowboys did not make the playoffs?
(6) When did Dallas set the team record for most consecutive division titles in a row?
(7) Name the divisions in which the Cowboys were members during the decade of the 1960s.
(8) The Cowboys won how many consecutive games to open both the 1968 and the 1969 seasons?
(9) Against which team did Dallas score the most points during the decade of the 1960s, and how many points did the Cowboys score?
(10) True or False: The Cowboys have never scored 60 or more points in a single game.