NFL Will Release the 2012 Schedule on Tuesday
The NFL has announced that it will release the 2012 schedule on Tuesday. We already know that the Cowboys will face the Giants to open the season on Wednesday, September 5.
We also already know the Cowboys opponents. The only remaining matter is when the Cowboys will play which team.
Here are the 2012 opponents:
Home: N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Washington, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago
Road: N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia, Washington, Atlanta, Carolina, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Seattle
- NFL schedule to be announced tomorrow (blogs.greenbaypressgazette.com)
- Eagles Offseason 2012: Philadelphia Eagles 2012 Schedule Release Set For Tuesday (philly.sbnation.com)
- 2012 NFL Schedule: Teams with Toughest Path Back to Playoffs. (bleacherreport.com)
- NFL Schedule Released Tuesday (baltimorebeatdown.com)
- 2012 NFL Schedule To Be Released This Week (dallas.sbnation.com)